Historical information about this webcam when live
This live webcam shows a view of the central square and federal treasury building. The camera is mounted on the House of Friendship at the address of. Karl Marx, 11a.
The town was founded in the 1930 as a work settlement of Ostyako Vogulsk, after the obsolete names of Ostyaks and Voguls of the Khanty and Mansi people. In 1940, it was renamed Khanty-Mansiysk, and was granted town status in 1950 and merged with the 16th century village of Samarovo.