Access Control Installation Service for Bristol and Surrounding Areas
Access Control Installation for Bristol
Our professional ACT Access Control installation service includes:
• Stand Alone Systems - when a single simple door control is needed at a great price.
• Computer Controlled Systems - to control and track your staff and visitors and remotely operate doors and barriers.
• IP Network Systems - connect multiple remote sites to a central location using a network or the Internet.
• Audio Door Entry - high quality door entry/intercom system also available with a "hands free" option.
• Combined Audio Door Entry and Access Control - intercom and electronic access control in one unit.
• CCTV Integration - combine CCTV cameras with access control for true verification and monitoring features.
• Fully Integrated Systems - combine all of these options for a truly powerful and advanced Access Control System.
Here at Camsecure we we only install ACT access control equipment because in our experience, these secure robust
and aesthetically pleasing products meet and exceed market expectations.
Varying security needs call for a range of products from simple single door solutions to enterprise wide systems with
open format design and interoperable capabilities. Access Control Technology provides seamless access control and
door entry solutions and the system parts are totally compatible.
ACT proximity readers, card readers and radio fobs are smartly designed and tough enough to endure long term use.
Their design is stylish and modern and smaller than many other readers on the market.
The control equipment too looks stylish and is very easy to use with advanced features that enhance their operation
and therefore your security. We install ACT Access Control in Bristol, Bath, Somerset and surrounding areas.
Some of the ACT equipment we install:
ACT access control software is a powerful application which brings together all the features you
will need for monitoring and controlling peoples movement through your access control system.
Clear and easy to use on screen controls make the software a pleasure to use and the design of
the software is crisp and modern. (Click for screenshot)
ACT software also lets you connect to multiple networked and local control units, you can run
multi-tennant operations and you can even use the time and attendance module for full time and
attendance reporting, monitoring and control and even now with CCTV integration.
Please contact us for a FREE quotation or to discuss our services - see installation area map >>
ACT 5 Keypad and Prox
ACT 1000 Controller
ACT 2000 Controller
ACT A5 Intercom
ACT A10 Intercom
ACT Access Control Software - simple yet powerful control.