The 3500 mini H264 IP Video Encoder provides encoding of composite video signals using H264 compression to operate over IP networks and the Internet. It can also be used as an IP video decoder to allow the signals from H264 IP cameras to be shown on a composite video monitor. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression for analog video as well as IP video decoding with excellent image clarity. The small size of this single channel unit makes it ideal for fitting inside enclosures, or when space is tight.
This device has composite video input via standard BNC connector and audio input via 3.5mm jack connector. An audio and video output is also provided via a small fly lead. This video encoder is fully compatible with our live streaming service and can be used to stream your analogue cameras, microphones and other audio/video sources to multiple viewers via your own website using our streaming service or directly to individual clients for security use etc.
There is an RS485 port which can be used for PTZ control plus alarm inputs and outputs and a snapshot pull mode for still picture capture. Full password protection is also incorporated making this an ideal solution for live website displays.
H264 IP Video Encoder Single Channel
Note this model is now superceeded by our 4 channel encoder and is no longer an off the shelf item - special order only
H264 IP Video Encoder Specification
1. Max Frame Rate in Max Resolution: 30fps/25fps for D1 (NTSC/PAL)
2. Video Bit Rate: 16 Kbps - 2Mbps
3. Video Input: BNC (voltage 1.0Vp-p, resistance 75 ohm)
4. Audio Input: 3.5mm MIC IN
5. Audio/Video Input: 3.5mm, 3-leg A/V cable for TV audio & video output
6. Alarm Input: Digital input port. Normal open (low), Current (DC) <50mA.Alarm Output
7. Digital output port. Normal open, Voltage <80V, Current <50mA
8. Audio Compression: G.711a/u
9. Serial Ports: RS485 (PTZ Control)
10. Embedded Analytics: Motion detection (up to 16 target areas)
11. Snapshots: Triggered upon events, send via e-mail/FTP
12. Network Port: 10M/100M auto sensing, RJ45
13. Network Protocol: TCP/UDP, RTP, RTSP, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP
14. Power Over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af class 0
15. Dimensions: 67mm (W) x 34mm (H) x 96mm (L) - Weight: 121g
16. Temperature/Humidity: 0°C - 45°C (32°F-113°F); Humidity 10-90% RH (non-condensing)
17. Power Adapater: Output: 12VDC/0.5A; Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz