1. Details of the amount, type and price of Products ordered by you [along with any applicable delivery costs] are set out in the order form which you submit to us via this web site. The price of each Product stated on the order form is only valid for as long as such price is stated on the order form.
2. You must pay for the Products either by our preferred method, PayPal (either by PayPal account or credit card processed by PayPal gateway during order) or by Bank Transfer following invoice. We cannot accept responsibilty for any items lost in the post to our address. If paying by credit card (PayPal), your card details will be requested after you submit the order form. [All card details are encrypted at the highest level available for commercial use.] If a third party makes dishonest or fraudulent use of your payment card for any form of home shopping you have certain rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel the payment and obtain a refund from your card issuer. These regulations should be consulted for full details of any rights you may have.
Confirmation of Order
3. Once the order has been placed you will receive a PayPal confirmation email by return. This is confirmation that we have received your order and will ship with delivery to you usually within 5-7 days. There will be no further communcation from us regarding the order unless there is a problem or a delay etc. For Bank Transfers following invoice we will send a manual confirmation email of the order.
4. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. www.camsecure.co.uk shall not have any liability whatsoever or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance under these Terms and Conditions resulting from acts beyond its control, including by not limited to acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, terrorist activities, accident or fire, sickness or temporary increased work load.
6. It is the customers responsibility regarding import and customs regulations for their own locality. We do not assume liability of any kind for shipments seized by customs.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Use of the Website
1. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
2. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service. Copyright and use of material
3. All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of www.camsecure.co.uk or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
Miscellaneous 4. These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
5. If any of these terms (or part of them) are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
6. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
7. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time prior to dispatch and in this case will issue a full and immediate refund via your original payment method so you are immediately reimbursed and can purchase elsewhere as required.
8. If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - Note our phone number is for technical queries and may not always be available so email is the preferred method of communication.